Title
#general
Nabil Schear

Nabil Schear

11/10/2021, 10:50 PM
Hi folks, any update on a release soon? I’m waiting for some stuff to roll out at Netflix for our container environment.
s

seph

11/10/2021, 11:12 PM
We discussed it a bit in the last office hours. We intend to release m1 support by year end, and there’s a bpf fix that we want to release in November. And then there’s some discussion of whether we delay BPF and do one release, or release twice. Regardless, I think we’re aiming for something before end of november
Nabil Schear

Nabil Schear

11/10/2021, 11:13 PM
👍