Hi Guys, I have made an osquery powered saas platform for endpoint security. Very simple to use. I have plans to make it open source after some code refactoring. If you get a chance please let me know if it's worth it.
Username : bizcarta
Password : sttordemo
02/03/2019, 7:57 PM
What explicitly are you planning to open source / what is the value proposition Vs kolide cloud or fleet ?
May few features differentiate it with others.
1. It has integration with vulners.com and built-in libraries to assign CVE for vulnerable packages.
2. The kibana style search interface where you can do an advance search over historical data as well.
3. Integration with Threat intel source to identify bad IP addresses on open sockets.
4. Built-in malware signature scanning for md5 checksums of files.
5. Device specific conf. What you want is what you get in the logs.
02/03/2019, 10:05 PM
Vulners is an interesting one
02/04/2019, 4:09 PM
are you planning to release the source code?
02/04/2019, 6:49 PM
02/05/2019, 12:29 PM
@b0l yes, needs to do some code refractor and make it easy to deployable. Do you like it?